Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Clearly all I do in Bangkok is EAT!

This might be the most random and pointless post ever, but I feel like I haven't posted in a bit...
This whole blog is all about FOOD, it seems to be the only thing that I have been doing lately!

This was the yummiest & cheesiest French Onion soup I have ever had!
I found this yummy Cupcake place in the mall attached to our hotel called Cupcake Love.  They have the best cupcakes with tons of flavors.  This one is a brownie cupcake YUM!
All there shrimp here still have the head on them when they cook them as well as serving them...ugh...yuck



I did find some Gyros and Greek Salad which were both DELICIOUS


So I was attempting to try and start eating somewhat healthy (that lasted about two days)

So then I broke down and got something I knew Burger King!
So now moving on from the food here is just some random pictures....

This is where Lance has been doing Muay Thai with his friend Goof.

Watching the storms roll in from the 30th floor is a crazy sight
Oh and in the mall we saw a random wax Britney Spears...This things look creepily real

Sorry you guys for such a random post, I promise I will take more pictures and get
out and do some more stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment